We consider it an honor to care for your endodontic needs and greatly appreciate the trust you place in us to do so. Please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete your registration information you have not previously done so. Your first visit will be a comprehensive examination with the necessary diagnostic x-rays, if not provided, as well as information provided by your dentist, so that your situation can be thoroughly evaluated and the ideal treatment plan can be determined.
Please remember the following when arriving for your appointment:
- Your dental insurance card.
- Any written referral or x-rays.
- All patients under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- A list of your current medications
- Take all routine medications prior to your visit if applicable.
- Do not take medication for discomfort for at least 4 to 6 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have a medical condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial joints or heart valves, etc., please let us know before your appointment.
Endodontics has had much advancement allowing for a very smooth patient experience that is not very different from having a tooth filled or being treated for other common dental procedures. We will do everything we can to make your visit as pleasant as possible. Every patient is unique, and we are committed to providing you with high quality endodontic care based on your individual needs. Above all else, we want to make your visit to our office a pleasant experience.